Printing and downloading Work Orders, Packing Slips, Invoices and Receipts has been a pain point to our users for some time now. Especially those that are processing large volume of orders.
After working through a number of solutions, we were able to update our print action to accommodate up to 500 orders at a time!
Given that Print is the best option for retrieving a large amount of order data at once, we updated our interface to ensure print is more prominent and easily accessible. We do recommend using the available filters to narrow down your search results and capture the orders you need printed, resulting in the best performance experience available.
Due to some browser restrictions, the limit for downloading any of these files through InkSoft's download feature will remain at a max of 25. In the event that you do need to download more than 25 at one time, you can do so within the ‘Print’ interface accommodating both scenarios.
After receiving some feedback around our new SalesDoc Reports, we have added the following enhancements to help streamline our offerings.
- We removed the Personalization Report due to usage and redundancy
- Added Personalization fields, Decoration Method, Date Completed (Order Completed Date) into the Order Detail Report
- The Product Ordering Report has been updated to the 'Product Detail Report'. We defaulted the personalization fields to ON.
- We defaulted all fields in every report ON so that you can easily remove data fields you do not want to report
- Added MFG Size Sku to the following reports:
- Order Detail Report
- Product Detail Report
- Product Order Report (SKU)
- Product Order Report (MFG SKU)
In addition, we added 2 new reports by popular demand. These will be similar to our legacy product ordering reports to help streamline purchasing and production efforts:
- Product Ordering Report (SKU)
- Product Ordering Report (MFG SKU)
We found that shoppers can be misled on pricing when viewing a signage product detail page that is priced based on pack. Size, color and quantity all factor into the price and depending on what is selected, can change the price significantly.
In an effort to help alleviate any confusion around pricing, we made a few updates to the Signage workflow visible through Stores.
Product Card Update
- When a Signage product is priced based on pack, you will see a description ‘(qty) starting at…’ (eg. 100 starting at $41.00)
- This will help showcase the default style's lowest price prior to heading into the product detail page.
Product Detail Update
- We added a quantity select field for Signage products that associate with pack base pricing
- The default price will be the lowest price based on the quantity selected
- Price will update according to the quantity, size and color selection made by a shopper
- The size and quantity selections will carry through after product design has been finished for both, Designer and Upload Now workflows
Company Name will now be visible through Proposals and Orders when applicable. This update will include:
Proposal Detail View
- Company Name is added to the Proposal Card below Customer Name
- User can search by Company Name
Order List View
- If company is associated with the contact, we will display the Company Name and the Customer Name
- If company is notassociated with the contact, we will display the Customer Name and Email.
- User can search by Company Name
Admins can now control whether certain links / CTAs open in a new tab or in the same tab when clicked by their shoppers.
Components that are impacted:
- Store Header
- Call to Action
- Slide Show
- Hero Space Banner
You can now see an identical sort order for Ink Palette carry through from the Settings to the Designer.
The ability to assign a proposal to a store is the first step toward our goal of showcasing proposals, invoices and quotes through EUSP (functionality that will be added in a future update). As an admin this will give me better visibility within Order Manager and Proposals to see high level, store specific information.
- Apply store specific pricing
- All proposals will be branded to match the store
- All email templates associated with the Proposal will update to match the store
- Apply Default Tax Rate / Taxable Locations associated with the store
- Apply available Pickup Locations associated with the store
Google Analytics 4 is the next-generation measurement solution, and is replacing Universal Analytics. On July 1, 2023, Universal Analytics properties will stop processing new hits.
You can now enter your GA4 Measurement ID to start migrating over to Google Analytics newest technology, GA4.
Under Designer Display Settings for both Designer Embeds and Designers through Stores, we previously had a setting called '
Require Approval for Designer Orders'. By enabling this setting, it sent orders that contain a product created through the designer to pending approval within your order manager.
We have enhanced this setting and opened the qualifications to all storefront orders. You can now see the new setting, '
Require Order Approval' in the Store Creation Wizard, Designer Embeds and Stores Checkout Settings.
You can make your decision to have a member of your staff require approval on orders based on the following scenarios. These orders will then be sent to Pending Approval within your Order Manager:
- All orders
- Orders that include Designer or Upload Now products
- Orders that have not yet captured payment
- Orders that exceed a set dollar amount
With this partnership, PrintFlo will allow you to leverage Printavo‘s production management capabilities to process orders from InkSoft. Within minutes you'll be able to get your accounts connected between InkSoft & Printavo. PrintFlo's intelligent merging will aggregate orders from your store into a single Printavo invoice with the correct sizes & images across products.
If you are looking for more information and would like to sign up for their Beta program, please click here.